SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seriously Needed: Past Convention headcount

Does anybody have a projected number of how many people will be at the convention?

I need a rough number to mock-up these 'programs' and for getting estimates on that and the t-shirts (as well as exploring some production scenarios).

Can those who planned some of the last conventions post how many attending those, plus overall how many t-shirts were sold?

And...anybody have a breakdown of S M LG XL XXL percentages?

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
I think there were an estimated 200 people coming before the convention started.

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
Peanuthead said:
I think there were an estimated 200 people coming before the convention started.
Yes, 200 people say stuff like "I'm def there" but then when it comes down to it, only 100 put their money where there mouth is. Of those 100, maybe 20 or so won't actually show up for one reason or another (some being reasonable)

Louis, I have numbers of what I'd estimate at work that I can e-mail to you tomorrow.

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kieranlavin said:
Yes, 200 people say stuff like "I'm def there" but then when it comes down to it, only 100 put their money where there mouth is. Of those 100, maybe 20 or so won't actually show up for one reason or another (some being reasonable)
Louis, I have numbers of what I'd estimate at work that I can e-mail to you tomorrow.
Very cool. That'd be wonderful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts