SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to that project car that was last featured in Turbo in early '98? Turbo has forgot a couple of their project cars. They had that wild looking white, blue and orange turbo Integra with a JG built LS motor. They had that Honda CRX with the rear engine 2.2 Prelude motor. Lastly, they had a '67 Camaro big block with twin T66 turbo's that was never finished. What happened?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Big Boost said:
What ever happened to that project car that was last featured in Turbo in early '98? Turbo has forgot a couple of their project cars. They had that wild looking white, blue and orange turbo Integra with a JG built LS motor. They had that Honda CRX with the rear engine 2.2 Prelude motor. Lastly, they had a '67 Camaro big block with twin T66 turbo's that was never finished. What happened?
turbo got bought out by the people who do Super Street

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I double checked that.............

Super Street isn't owned by McMullen Argus Publishing. Besides, McMullen owns Turbo, Import Tuner, Sport Compact Car and many domestic hot rod publications. That still doesn't explain where those projects are. Although I found a March issue of Import Tuner saying that the Project Integra is still going forward. Where's the SE-R :confused: ?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Turbo Mag's Project SERIOUS Sentra was sold to someone in CA. I believe they took the turbo off and started to put it back to stock form! It still does have the Kaminari Body kit!

·
Registered
782 Posts
se-riously boosted said:
I thought that car was the AEBS car?
The AEBS car was barely getting started when Project Serious Sentra 1st started. This car originally started with a T25, then quickly stepped up to the T28. The car was running a prototype JWT ECU w/ Turbo program, stock maf, and 370cc injectors. The car then blew up while racing a Mustang in CA and they decided to build the motor using Low Compression DET Cast pistons! Benson's did the work for Turbo Magazine. www.se-r.net has all of the articles somewhere on the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts