SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to propose something that will save a lot of headaches for the people that frequent this area.

I happen to have a copy of DEC '01 SCC which includes George Roffe's SR20DET (U12) swap into a P10. This article covers almost all the bases when doing a swap, from preparing the engine, swapping sensors, etc.

I propose to scan the pages and have them hosted somewhere on this site (turbo FAQ ideally), so that people planning on doing the swap can read it over before asking what is involved with a swap. It will dispense a good bit of information and cut down on some of the redundant posts.

I, of course would need permission from George Roffe (author), SCC (to avoid copyright infringements) and of course the owner of the site (sr20deboston).

I just wanted to post this up to see if anyone thought this would be a good idea, and to buy some time before harrassing sr20deboston with the project (since he's busy rebuilding the site's server).

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I think its a good idea. I also have that issue but I always manage to put it somewhere I can't find having it up on the forum would save me the headache of trying to find it again.

·
Registered
647 Posts
i think that this would be an excellent idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts