SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just wanted to shoot everyone a couple of pics of the Protech Engineering Tubular Manifold with the turbo mounted so everyone could see how it actually ends up.

And the car it'll be going in:

------------------
David
Boosted '98 Super Black SE
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sweet... That car used to dark grey color now its gold.

------------------
Ryan Nielsen
98 Sentra SE Turbo
12.4 @ 114
363hp / 325ft-lbs

Sponsored By:
Apex Motorsports
(480) 967-6515

FTF Motorsports / Racing
www.ftfmotorsports.com

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
How are you going to get piping from the turbo to the IC? The outlet faces the block. Also, are those CRX Si wheels on the front?

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, that car went from Black, to Dark Grey, to Gold.

Eric, you can rotate the compressor housing. If you notice, the center section still needs to be rotated because the oil inlet and outlet need to be in a vertical position. Or we could just cut a hole in the block and pass the piping through there
LOL, J/K man

BTW, yes, those are Honda wheels.

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
744 Posts
yeah.. Hey, how'd you do at the track last week David. You didnt post anything. Is it still running? You should come out to Firebird sometime.

------------------
Ryan Nielsen
98 Sentra SE Turbo
12.4 @ 114
363hp / 325ft-lbs

Sponsored By:
Apex Motorsports
(480) 967-6515

FTF Motorsports / Racing
www.ftfmotorsports.com

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't end up going afterall. I had to go out of town and deal with some personal issues that came up. Yea, it's still running strong. No problems yet. Just gotta be sure to stay away from those puddles of water
I'll be out of town this weekend again, but I'll be back Sunday and I'll be at the track on the 21st. If I have a chance to mount a cut-off switch for my battery, I'll make it out to Firebird (they don't wanna let me run because of that). If not, I'll be out at Speedworld. We'll see what happens, but I'll definitely be out there.

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
782 Posts
....... Shady People everywhere you go! Even when you directly point it out they still deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's cool! It's all part of the game!

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya
1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb
12.0 @ 118.77

[This message has been edited by APEXSER (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Registered
101 Posts
u said it dog! It's all part of the game.

****!,ever since i've known you, you've always been the same way but like u said it's all good.

[This message has been edited by se-riously boosted (edited 09-12-2001).]

G

·
Hey guys,

With the Protech manifold, can you use a 3" downpipe and still retain the A/C compressor?

------------------
Jay Whitely
Tampa, FL
1996 200SX SE-R
GTi-R powered with F-MAX kit

·
Registered
744 Posts
Did you mount the battery in the truck David? Is that why you need a cut-off.

------------------
Ryan Nielsen
98 Sentra SE Turbo
12.4 @ 114
363hp / 325ft-lbs

Sponsored By:
Apex Motorsports
(480) 967-6515

FTF Motorsports / Racing
www.ftfmotorsports.com

·
Registered
782 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by se-riously boosted:
u said it dog! It's all part of the game.

****!,ever since i've known you, you've always been the same way but like u said it's all good.

B]</font>

Me, Shady? What do you mean? Going fast is what I have always done! Nothing shady about building one of the fastest SE-R's in the country! Have you forgot who you are talking to, MR. 1989 240SX Car Club Riceboy! I began this whole game , remember!!!!!!!

------------------

Louis Anaya 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb 12.0 @ 118.77

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jay, that's what we're gonna find out. It seems that you can, but we won't find out until it's bolted up and all said and done. Hopefully it'll be possible. We'll keep everyone here updated of what happens with the car.

Ryan, yea, I have a trunk mounted battery and Firebird requires a cut-off. I have it sitting in my closet, I just haven't hooked it up because I need to be able to hook up my alarm so that when the power gets cut, they won't try to jack my car. It would sorta suck to go out only to have my car stolen 'cause some punks cut my power to my alarm through a damn cut-off switch, ya know?

Alright guys, I think we need to chill a bit. We all know that the relationship between the APEX and HTA isn't the best, but I think we need to chill out a bit. Louis, you know we're how things are and you know Tony is just razzin ya. You know how it is. Yea, the rivalry exists and that's cool and all, but let's keep it at just that: cool. We're all in this **** to have fun and with this **** going on, no one is enjoying ****. I know Ben's watching all this **** too (sup) and we ALL know that ****'s been said that didn't need to be said, but I say **** it. Yea, there'll always be those that we don't really enjoy, but let's not take it to insults. I know that the relationship between some of us isn't the greatest, but I say **** it, move on. And Louis, you know that we've always been cool and that I appreciate the help you've given me in the past and that I'm down to help you out just the same; and you know Tony means no harm, he just likes to push your buttons
We all are seeing that the next racing season will be very interesting and some cool **** is gonna happen. Hopefully this **** will die down and we'll all be able to at least get along at the track (cause I know that helping each other out will probably be out of the question since some of us are a bit too proud for that). Louis and Tony, I know you two love to give each other ****, but let's all just relax a bit 'cause I don't want anyone to get carried away ('cause then the ****'ll really hit the fan!). As you all can see already, Tony's car is in for turbo duty. Cool, let's just move on. We'll see soon enough what it's capable of. All the bullshit that's been going on between us has been getting pretty annoying and I guess I just got tired of it. Let's just go out to the track, have a few runs, and have fun.
Can't we all just get along?

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

[This message has been edited by nsracer (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
don't forget to support that Monster Cock turbo of yours. Gezzz that thing is huge!!!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nsracer:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to shoot everyone a couple of pics of the Protech Engineering Tubular Manifold with the turbo mounted so everyone could see how it actually ends up.

And the car it'll be going in:

</font>

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
C'mon now man, we all know how it is. It's just that all this **** talking and rumors that go on are getting ****in annoying. Everyone tryin to always stay ahead and always being shady gets pretty old pretty quick. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talkin about. I didn't bring your name up to talk **** to you and I mean no disrespect to anyone, it's just that we ALL know that we'll most likely be seeing much more of each other at the track from now on and if the situation stays like it's been for the last couple of months (since Tony's car went down), it isn't gonna be a pleasant experience for any of us. Everything is finally all out in the open (like people didn't imagine what was going on
) and hopefully when we do see each other at the track we'll at least be able to just chill and shoot the **** rather than being hypocrites and acting dumb (not pointing any fingers 'cause we've all done it).

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

[This message has been edited by nsracer (edited 09-13-2001).]

·
Registered
744 Posts
Theres nothing between the shops... this is just a friendly battle of the SR20s in Arizona. Shops have nothing to do with it even though we all work for them. It really bad to say that shops have bad reputations with each other when no one have ever talked **** about either one. Its on a personal level and thats where it should say. I friendly personal SR20 battle in the desert.

------------------
Ryan Nielsen
98 Sentra SE Turbo
12.4 @ 114
363hp / 325ft-lbs

Sponsored By:
Apex Motorsports
(480) 967-6515

FTF Motorsports / Racing
www.ftfmotorsports.com

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess I should worded it different, but I see you still got the point. We all know the shops don't have **** to do with anything. But, I never said the shops had a bad rep. between them; I said that the relationship was not the greatest. Man, we ALL know what I meant
And yea, it is personal. But sometimes not all that friendly. You, of all people, should know this Ryan. Like I said a while ago, let's not act like hypocrites and pretend like nothing's ever happened. I know that the situation isn't ever gonna be perfect, but at least let's not make it worse and let's try to make the best of things.

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
782 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nsracer:
C'mon now man, we all know how it is. It's just that all this **** talking and rumors that go on are getting ****in annoying. Everyone tryin to always stay ahead and always being shady gets pretty old pretty quick. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talkin about. I didn't bring your name up to talk **** to you and I mean no disrespect to anyone, it's just that we ALL know that we'll most likely be seeing much more of each other at the track from now on and if the situation stays like it's been for the last couple of months (since Tony's car went down), it isn't gonna be a pleasant experience for any of us. Everything is finally all out in the open (like people didn't imagine what was going on
) and hopefully when we do see each other at the track we'll at least be able to just chill and shoot the **** rather than being hypocrites and acting dumb (not pointing any fingers 'cause we've all done it).

</font>

This has absolutely nothing to do with the shops! This supposed "Rivalry" was started by Tony when he decided to sell his 89 240SX and bought his 200SX! All I heard from then on was how Tony was going to run AZ and how fast he was going to be! There is no "Rivalry"! He has never concerned me to be honest with you! I have been in this for a lot longer than He ever has! He has never been a threat to me, EVER, and he never will be! It is cool to see him come this far, now all he has to do is back up what he has been saying for these past few years! Talk is cheap! See you at the track!

------------------

Louis Anaya 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb 12.0 @ 118.77

1 - 20 of 64 Posts