SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to apologize to massclassic for disrespecting him on the board. I should have kept my comments between us. Now other people are involved and might think poorly of him and that is not fair.:(

I am pretty sure we have settled our differences and to anybody who thinks poorly of massclassic, don't. Some of the problem was related to the impersonal nature of computer screens. When you read something you get a picture in your mind of what the person is telling you and that might not be what the person had intended all along.

I also apologize to the board for putting this trash up on the board, it should only be used to glorify our awesome SR20DE(T).
I feel like a total ass.

My apologies,

Eric

P.S. Please reply to this thread as to keep it up top so that everyone has a chance to look at it.

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
P.S. Please reply to this thread as to keep it up top so that everyone has a chance to look at it.
Okay.

While I'm here, I guess I'll make an apology to my car:

Dear My Car,

I'm really sorry about the scratch, and I'll get some touch-up paint from AutoZone this weekend. If I had made sure the mailbox lid was shut tightly before I pulled away in haste, your Aztec Red exterior wouldn't be blemished behind the driver's side door handle. Unlike the many times you have leaked oil, made annoying suspension noises, and generally been a financial drain, this is my fault. Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
JimR said:

While I'm here, I guess I'll make an apology to my car:
Yeah, me too.

Dear ******,
I'm sorry I ripped out your interior. I know it's getting cold but I promise to have it back in soon so you can be toasty warm.

I'm also sorry about leaving you with hacked up door panels. Unfortunately, I had replacements but it was deemed more important that another SE-R have a pretty fabric pattern than one that looks normal.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on guys I am trying to be serious here

Eric

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Matt, why don't you apologize to your car for being so slow?;)

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Damn, I didn't even apologize to my '91 for that run-in (literally) with the "Monte Carlo" on Sunday. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.