SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mismo42:
anyone done this with there sr20de powered vehicle?</font>
Myself, no. But there was this 200SX doing AutoX the other day with one of those Uhaul trailer hitches installed. So, I would assume it could be done.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Several classics and I believe one b14 were pulling small trailers with their race tires and tools on them. They look pretty trick and seemed to work well.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
166 Posts
I used to tow my 18 1/2 foot Rynell 181SR for two years before I installed my body kit it was a inboard/outboard skiboat no problem towing at all. just give yourself extra stoping room.Oh when pulling in out of the water pop the hood and have two people sit on the radiator support to get traction pulling the boat out. If you want to see jaws drop do this once on a busy day at the boat ramp

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh, I still have my drop hitch and reciever with a 2" and a 1 7/8 ball I'll sell it cheap..

·
Registered
708 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 91SE-R:
Oh, I still have my drop hitch and reciever with a 2" and a 1 7/8 ball I'll sell it cheap..</font>
How Cheap $50.
What would I have to do to install it on my car?

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

[This message has been edited by Trys_Hard (edited 05-28-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 91SE-R:
I used to tow my 18 1/2 foot Rynell 181SR for two years before I installed my body kit it was a inboard/outboard skiboat no problem towing at all. just give yourself extra stoping room.Oh when pulling in out of the water pop the hood and have two people sit on the radiator support to get traction pulling the boat out. If you want to see jaws drop do this once on a busy day at the boat ramp
</font>
Hmmmm..... think it's possible to tow one SE-R with another? Hmmmm.....

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a hitch on my 200sx, and have never had any problems with it, I tow a small cargo trailer all the time and on a few occasions have towed my dad's boat(even though he insisted that I shouldn't do it, even when my car has more power than his tiny Toyota truck)haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts