SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and they do help out a little on the wheel hop. I was pretty surprised b/c I heard they do not help, and they do help. I guess I had to find out for myself. pretty good upgrade, easy to do (only did the big a$$ rear one) and you can do it while replacing ball joints. I had these things sitting in the garage for about 8-9 months and since it was nice out tonight, and am on a roll of mods, I might as well do em'

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
858 Posts
Did you have to burn any off? I did the front but never had time for the back. will this change my alignment if I do the back ones?

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I had them put on the front of my B14. They do help quite a bit, much more responsive, they did have to torch out some of the bushings. But other than the, the rest pressed in OK. A worthwhile mod., but they do offer some harshness when it gets below freezing!

late,
wes

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, I got two big screwdrivers and walked it off, and got a big crescent wrench and got it off with that. only took me like 2 min. a side when I got the bushings off.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts