·
Registered
3,442 Posts
hahaha.. hope u got something in the motor to back that up

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Monsoon said:
I have absolutely NOTHING done to my motor to back that up. Just thought it was a funny picture, regardless. Like I said, us Kansas SE-R owners have no lives. ;)
I thought you guys were just getting used to the view ;) Z06 is an awesome car. I have alot of respect for it.

John

·
the original 4-door SR20
590 Posts
That is a nice pic. That is the closest that the Spec would ever get to a Z06. Unless the Z06 was going in reverse. Sorry but the Z06 is my favorite car. Those are sick.

·
Registered
288 Posts
zo6's are cool....but I can't stand the idea of running a leaf spring suspension in a sports car..

·
the original 4-door SR20
590 Posts
The suspesion is a little more complex, than just leaf springs. In the rear: short/long arm (SLA) double wishbone, cast aluminum upper & lower control arms, transverse-mounted composite leaf spring, monotube shock absorber.

Do you know something funny? Last night when I was on the highway I was traveling quite fast around 3 digits, then I see these headligts coming at me like a bat out of HELL. I was like WTF, within 10 feet I know it was a Vette. The guy is close enough to my bumper to change my radio station. I get off the highway into downtown providence which he does as well. One you get off the road splits into 2 lanes. All I hear is ERRRRRRRR, he chirps second. The guy blows by me like I am standing still, of course there was a blond in his passenger seat. I do love vettes, but most of the drivers are dicks. The funny thing I was thinking, that some of the guys on this board could actually beat that car. I coudn't imagine the look on his face if an SE-R smoked him.

·
shift_boost
1,949 Posts
qr25 are used to looking at the back of vettes lol
and before anyone gets their panties in a bunch most sr20s are used to the site as well

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hehe..I know the suspension setup...they still have leaf springs hehe...I'm not that oldschool man... And many a vette saw the taillights of my car, and one z06 did (friend's dad's 1999 from 2nd till 4th, then he pulled :( )...those were the days..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts