SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in a car accident the other day and i need a front bumper, the problem is I have a 94 SE-R with the lower front bumper. On the cumputer there is an option on ordering a new bumper "with air dam" is that the lower bumper?

·
Registered
192 Posts
b13seriesser said:
I got in a car accident the other day and i need a front bumper, the problem is I have a 94 SE-R with the lower front bumper. On the cumputer there is an option on ordering a new bumper "with air dam" is that the lower bumper?
Thats the one! or they might say spoiler. Its the same price too.
#62022-5B525

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
That is a pretty good price for that spoiler. Do you know if this bumper comes painted or just in primer? I need mine painted and the shop wants $320 to do it but if I could just get a new spoiler (and not to mention in the better style) and it would be painted already that would be much better.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Cannibal said:
That is a pretty good price for that spoiler. Do you know if this bumper comes painted or just in primer? I need mine painted and the shop wants $320 to do it but if I could just get a new spoiler (and not to mention in the better style) and it would be painted already that would be much better.
Spend some time looking around or calling junkyards. I pick one up for my 94 and luckily I got the same color (black). I went through about 3 junkyards before I found one. You can call the junkyard first to see if they do have Sentras. You can also sometime ask to send you a photo of it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Your best bet is to buy a new bumper. I purchased a junkyard bumper, a lot of cracks into it. The bodyshop would need to sand and fill in the cracks. Big money!! So I purchased one from Levan Body Group in Sacramento 800 521 5935, they ship everywhere. No bottom spolier $56.06 total. Good luck on your find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts