SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will you be racing in The Crown #2 on the 22nd? If so drop me a line. I am thinking of entering. Congrats on your third place finish last sunday!!...RIP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, I was wondering if you saw this or not. Yea I am going up to midway tommorow to pick up a spare set of rims. I also need some tires. Any suggestions there?I was considering 205/55/14, BFG G-force T/A R1's or Kumho Victoracer V700's. I just need to see if I get that Sun off. I am getting my suspension dialed in on thursday. It blows that I have to put my airbox back on!! Thank god i didnt toss it out. Let me know what you think on the tires ok...RIP

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
well a personal friend (gary hartman, the old guy with the red mr2) is now running the bfg's. he says they take a couple races to break in, but they are a lot more grippy. however, the kuhmo's are cheaper and last longer.

btw, those midway rims are stock se-r ones i'm assuming? i almost bought them, but i found the nx2000 wheels. they are in darn good shape except for one which has a couple boo-boo's if i remember right.

yeah, stock means stock man. give me a season and i'll be running in the street touring classes sporting a hotshot header, place racing cai, and who knows what else.

see yah the 22nd. i'm looking forward to it.

------------------

1 - 4 of 4 Posts