SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a question about running the coolant lines for turbo. I've done a lot of research on running these lines, and it seems that people either tap into the throttle body or into the heater hoses. I've also read that neither of these routes are all that easy.

Is it possible to use 2 Nissport adapters,

one on the upper radiator hose and one on the lower, with lines running from each to and from the turbo. Is this even feasible, or am I crazy?

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Tapping into the heater hoses couldn't be easier. Cut the hose in half,place you "T" fitting in there, the clamp down everything.

Very easy to do and to route hoses.

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SR20RACER said:
Tapping into the heater hoses couldn't be easier. Cut the hose in half,place you "T" fitting in there, the clamp down everything.

Very easy to do and to route hoses.
Ok so you route the coolant in line from the heater hose, but where does it go back into the system?

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
wannaSE-R said:
Ok so you route the coolant in line from the heater hose, but where does it go back into the system?
Into the thermostat housing, Imagestation is down so I can't post a pic but if you give me your email I will send you a pic.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
SR20RACER said:
This isn't Yosuke, but do you still wanna host the pics?
yes ill host them, your sig pic was confusing me as i just said in the PM i replied to LOL

sorry :D

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
throttle body lines. works perfectly. one in, and one out. doesnt matter which way it goes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts