SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, guys and girls this is the question.
i soon will be starting a performance part bizz store and want to make parts and kits for sr20de powered cars. but i will start with the clasic. Any imput would be good and rewarded if it comes together. what should i make.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by blitz4x:
i soon will be starting a performance part bizz store and want to make parts and kits for sr20de powered cars. but i will start with the clasic. Any imput would be good and rewarded if it comes together. what should i make.
</font>

Yoou mean parts and kits available right? Or are you going to actually make them? Cause i can give you a whole list of things. Or just jack Courtesy Nissans catalogue. Thats as close as a SE-R dedicated shop as you will get.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by blitz4x:
</font>

Yoou mean parts and kits available right? Or are you going to actually make them? Cause i can give you a whole list of things. Or just jack Courtesy Nissans catalogue. Thats as close as a SE-R dedicated shop as you will get.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I want a custom, high-flow intake plenum/manifold for my 94 that doesn't cost upwards of six bills...

How about a turbo kit for less than a grand?

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.