SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna buy a nissan nx coupe 1992......
i just wondering if all nx coupe models come out with a sr20 engine in it or not..
can sum1 tell me if they do or not?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iv decided im gonna try and get a nissan nxr which is for sale in my newspaper for $10,000......

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I believe its the name for the nx2000 in austrailia...

-Josh

·
Registered
532 Posts
Actually I think the NX models with the power windows and locks and all the goodies were called NX-R's, like mine. (hahahaha, suckers!) jk
I could be wrong, but I remember seeing that in an article somewhere.

·
1,447 Posts
I was under the impression that the NXR package consisted of sideskirts, and front lip, etc etc. Basically making it a 2000...its probably got the power package too, who knows, I'm american lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welll im from australia.... should have stated that out first.....
and i think nxr is what u call the nx2000

·
Registered
532 Posts
TeamPCI said:
I was under the impression that the NXR package consisted of sideskirts, and front lip, etc etc. Basically making it a 2000...its probably got the power package too, who knows, I'm american lol
I'm American too... that's just what I thought. lol Who cares anyway? It's an NX!

·
Registered
104 Posts
TeamPCI said:
I believe its the name for the nx2000 in austrailia...

-Josh
gday well u r totally correct there. I have a habit of saying NX2000 now over here and everyone jus looks at me like WTF is she on

so NXR = SR20DE, factory body kit, spolier ext ext

&

NX = plain NX still wif SR20DE but no factory kit or spoiler, and well i reakon they look POX as

·
1,447 Posts
Wow I was right :) weird, lol

-Josh

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
drummer4lifex said:
Actually I think the NX models with the power windows and locks and all the goodies were called NX-R's, like mine. (hahahaha, suckers!) jk
How did you get power windows and locks? Thats not fair, well I guess it is extra weight for you so you are truly the sucker! Haha. But really were these options from the dealers or just some years had them some years didnt?

·
Only Car in Cali W/ Rust!
437 Posts
i got power windows and locks :)

·
1,447 Posts
Power everything here too :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i just bought an nx-r 1992 (i think uz all call it nx2000)... its got all power option and cruise control.....
it also has cams installed, a muffler tip and a cd player.... got it for 6,500
but just now the cd player stop working, so now i got try to fix it and i dont know how......
think one of the cables just got loose
funny how there is always a fault in the car when u first buy it... and i was even expecting something like this to happen

1 - 20 of 23 Posts