SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I recently got hit and the person ran off. So I'm paying for all of this crap. I'm wondering if anyone has a clue if a 95-97 bumper would fit onto a 98. A 98 is very hard to find. Also, if anyone has a 98 that wants to sell please get in touch with me.

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also if a 95-97 bumper would fit when what about the headlights? Will that be a problem?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
it will fit, but not hard to find, just go to the dealer. should not be over 250 bux, or just upgrade to the stillen gtz, or buy mine so I can get the stillen gtz

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I have a 96 and I liked how the 98 bumper looked so I swapped that out. The only holes that are not the same are the two that are directly under the headlights. I paid $110 for the front cver from the dealer, it shouldn;t cost much mor ethan that. You will have to have it painted though, thats where the cost will come in. If not you can try www.copartfinder.com to see if you can find a used one!

late,
wes

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx you guys. I just bought a 98 bumper for $45. So it'll be all good. In a matter of a week or 2 I'll be rolling around with hotshot 3rd gen headers, greddy SP, and some s3 cams. Man I love insurance money when you find parts that you can do it yourself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts