SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got my agx/pro kits for my Nx2000 and I need a quick help before I start the install. 1st question, is there any bump stops to cut on the Nx? because the Eibach guide states that I do not need to cut it.(the part # isn't the same as the other se-rs) 2nd which springs go in the front and which go in the rear? (seems like 2 are more compressed(progressive??) and the other 2 are equally gapped top to bottom) 3rd: is there any difference between left side and right side kyb shocks? Guys I know these sound like really dumb questions but I really dont want to do the job over so please help sooon.
Thanks,
Nick

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
1. Trimming the bumpstops seems like the happening thing to do, but NXes aren't my arena.

2. The springs with the tighter, progressive winding at the top are the rear Pro-Kits. The spring with the evenly spaced coils goes on the front.

3. Yes, there is an individual part number for each corner. The brake line/ABS brackets should be a clue if you don't have the box handy (or if the box doesn't say).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for all the advice Jim, I'll keep this in mind when I do my install this weekend. Man I can't wait till I start driving with all these things hooked up!!hehe
Thanks again,
Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts