SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I just put a set of AGXs on my car, and had a question regarding settings: How do I know what setting I am on??? Which way does the knob need to be turned/facing when I am on my desired settinng?? (clarification: Will the # be rightside up or upside down when looking at it???)) I hope this isn't too stupid of a question, but remember, I *am* a newbie. Thanks

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The front struts are pretty obvious, there's a white dot that marks which setting your on. The rears are indicated at the top of the dial, there should be an arrow or something pointing to it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The garage we installed em in wasn't too bright, so I think I missed the white dot. I assumed the rears were the way you said. I'll take a look at the fronts in the morning. One other thing, does the car need to be jacked up when I adjust the setting???? Thanks for all the help.

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pjsammy:

The garage we installed em in wasn't too bright, so I think I missed the white dot. I assumed the rears were the way you said. I'll take a look at the fronts in the morning. One other thing, does the car need to be jacked up when I adjust the setting???? Thanks for all the help.
</font>
Does not have to be jacked up. But if the rear is hard to turn, bounce car up and down on shock then try again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts