SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Depends on the shops price/pound. I know of some that charge in the range of $3.50/pound; $35 for a 10lb bottle.

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
YEAH THE PLACE I GO HERE IN CALI CHARGES 3.70/LBS..USED TO CHARGE 3.50/LBS SO FOR MY 10LBS BOTTLE I'D PAY 35 DOLLARS PLUS TAX..ONE THING THOUGH..GUYS THAT ARE GETTING YOUR BOTTLE REFILLED..MAKE SURE THE SHOP WEIGHS IT IN FRONT OF YOU OR YOU WEIGH IT WHEN YOU GET HOME...I'VE SEEN SHOPS THAT ARE SHADY AND DON'T FILL THE BOTTLE COMPLETLY.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
sometimes the bottle is too hot to fill up all the way, but will charge you for the full fillup anyways, sometimes I can only get like 5-6 lbs in a bottle and the pump stops pumping b/c it can't work anymore. freeze those bottles before you bring em in, or at least leave 1 lb in there so they can bleed it off and cool the bottle some. I have gotten 12 lbs in a 10 lb bottle before b/c it was chilled properly.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace,SMC BAKB, motul 600 brake fluid, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
858 Posts
damn lucky guys.45 bucks out here and only one place to do it. seems to empty out quick.I think my pressure gauge went bad it's on 0 and I still have nos in the tank.

·
1998ccs of fury
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The NOS bottle that I was referring to has been empty for a while now so I don't think temperature will be an issue.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
What are you doing filling that up for?

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts