101 - 120 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts

·
Rattle Box
360 Posts
Obes SR20de - 2.312 60', 14.923 @ 92.77mph (96' 200sx se-r red) HIEXTO^S

I see alot of people have A in their mod list? what is A? I have a manual trans, if A stands for Auto trans.

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Your good...A used to be cold air intake but i changed it to seperate CAI from WAI.

·
Registered
136 Posts
excellent time there urbanracerone, congrats

--
I got another update to be made for my stock SR20 motor, just awating the official results. I wish we could have printed time slips and 60' times in South Africa.

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
urbanracerone said:
URBANRACERONE - 1.991 60' 12.808 @ 110.65 MPH (1997 200sx Black) WIPXMBVUFSK^

110.65 mph, thats moving on just the motor. i think you forgot the letter "N" in your mods list. lol, i'm just playin w/ ya. thought you were going back to the track after that, how'd ya do w/ the bigger slicks, 24.5's killed me up top, i raped the
1/8 mile but they slowed me down up top, 280+ or so whp and it went [email protected] w/ a 1.79 60'

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
denske said:
110.65 mph, thats moving on just the motor. i think you forgot the letter "N" in your mods list. lol, i'm just playin w/ ya. thought you were going back to the track after that, how'd ya do w/ the bigger slicks, 24.5's killed me up top, i raped the
1/8 mile but they slowed me down up top, 280+ or so whp and it went [email protected] w/ a 1.79 60'
It doesnt make sense, posting the new time. If no one believed me with the 12.8 Trust me, no one is gonna believe the new time. ;)

JUN

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
urbanracerone said:
It doesnt make sense, posting the new time. If no one believed me with the 12.8 Trust me, no one is gonna believe the new time. ;)

JUN
i'll believe it. i think people just are not used to seeing an all motor sr20 go 110 in the 1/4, i dig your set-up and i think if more people followed some old honda tricks we would see alot more faster all motor cars, if you don't wanna post it pm me. i believe the ve is capable, so the bigger slicks helped?:biggthump

·
naturally aspirated pos
245 Posts
damn, that's an insane mph. you're only 1 mph slower than the turbo guy that is pulling a 1.79 60' & is making 280 @ the wheels with who knows how much torque. thats sick. :eek2: i'm not one to doubt someone, so i say... innocent until proven guilty.;)

with that power & mph & slicks... you should be able to pull a 12.5-12.6 w/no problems on a 1.8 60'.

sick.

elea

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #117

·
Registered
136 Posts
irf305 said:
Nice Merv...Dropped half a second...:biggthump
Thanx buddy, getting there slowly. Just hope that I can backup that time at the next drags in Oct (at this strip). We don't have an official strip in the region that I am staying so we try to have events once a month @ different locations. That time was made on my very last run so couldn't back it up on the day.

question though, I don't have after market headers, I've got the Nissan original manifold and an after market downpipe with exhaust. Under the list of mods would that just be listed as exhaust cos officially there hasn't been any aftermarket headers installed?

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #119 (Edited)
MervynG said:
Thanx buddy, getting there slowly. Just hope that I can backup that time at the next drags in Oct (at this strip). We don't have an official strip in the region that I am staying so we try to have events once a month @ different locations. That time was made on my very last run so couldn't back it up on the day.

question though, I don't have after market headers, I've got the Nissan original manifold and an after market downpipe with exhaust. Under the list of mods would that just be listed as exhaust cos officially there hasn't been any aftermarket headers installed?
I'd say that you dont have a header then...These are some very respectable times for your set up...Bolt on a header, pulleys and possibly cams and you'll be running 14.5's easy...All this and you dont even have a posi...:rofl:

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
You mind adding me?

93W91SER 2.30 60', 14.289 @ 98.14, 93 4 Door XE-R, HZEPXDUF^GS

Thanks

101 - 120 of 232 Posts