SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
* Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.

* Typically includes aluminum buttons/rail supports (not locks).

* Fully system balanced and ready to install.

The BC stroker kit for the Nissan SR20DE(T) engine incorporates a 91mm stroke, steel billet crankshaft. Depending on bore size that you decide, the BC kit will take you up to a 2.35L with a safe 90mm bore. The SR20DE(T) kit utilizes premium steel billet connecting rods. As usual, each BC kit features custom CP pistons, wrist pins, full ring pack and buttons. Big time horsepower and torque gains.

Brian Crower SR20 Stroke Spec - 91mm

·
Registered
334 Posts
I will have to check with BC but i dont think there should be any problems with fitment issues. I will PM you with what i find out.

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
I'm thinking of running a stroked motor with nitrios so I don't want high compreesion.I want it to be around 11:3:1.So if I'm correct I will need 10:5:1 compression pistons so the ve could have that compression?How about valve notches?Do they have to be 2mm deeper?Thats what I read some where but I can't remember.

·
Registered
334 Posts
There shouls be no interference with the oil squirters. Are you going to be running a turbo or N/A ? you dont want your compression that high if it is going to be a turbo car.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think with the DE compression for N/A motors i could do a 11:0:1. And they are custom pistons so probably 2mm deep notches.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts