SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pops and my uncle was in Barbados where on business. They went on a afternoon cruise in R and ran into bad luck. It just started to rain and a woman in a white car came across the side of the GTi-R and started to slide.
My uncle was driving (QuickSER), tryed to stop the lady from hittin the him and swirived to the side of the road. The car fell off of a mini bridge and rolled over twice.
The messed up thing is the lady didn't even stop and they did a days worth of wrenching before it got totaled
. They said the car felt it's best, (besides the slipping clutch).
My father said he's going to buy it back from the insurance. Right now he's trying to get another one from Japan, which he say is going to be better than before. Long live the R!

(I'll post some more pictures later)

------------------

1992-2001
paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

[This message has been edited by Sr20 B12 (edited 03-21-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry about the car. I hate to ask but... Any parts for sale?????

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That is hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, no parts for sale! Infact nothing is for sale. If the car is not repaired, it will be recycled between my families sr20 powered cars. Were building a sr20det for our B12 up here in NYC, so parts will come in handy. The engine from this car will be dropped into our other B12 in Barbados (which already has a sr20 in it). My other uncle has a GTi-R also so he might need something later on down the road and when we get our next GTi-R we might need spare parts.

------------------

paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

·
Registered
705 Posts
Y would your uncle buy back that car. to me it looks pretty finished. Doesnt look like you could do anythign with it. unless you are just buyin it back to use the engine for spare parts. to me it looks like thats the only thing that may be salvageable. Not much can be done to a car that rolls. sorry to hear about that.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts