SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
This has been posted before. What made you say it was Turkey? I'm asking because someone posted a video that was originally from the Middle East, but titled it "Punjabi drifters". I don't get how people can confuse stuff like this. Speaks for the lack of cultural integration in this country.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
THERE"S always somebody thats gonna be faster. I'd bet that the fastest rb powered cars are in asia or australia. The reason for this is that these continents have had the GT-R's since they first came out so they got first crack at suping them up. ANd well the japenese are just nasty at getting the most out of their cars.

·
Banned
505 Posts
Harris said:
This has been posted before. What made you say it was Turkey? I'm asking because someone posted a video that was originally from the Middle East, but titled it "Punjabi drifters". I don't get how people can confuse stuff like this. Speaks for the lack of cultural integration in this country.

??? GET OVER IT

·
Banned
505 Posts
Harris said:
Sure, hillbilly boy. Go f-ck a chicken or whatever you hicks do.

haha harris man why do you have to point out every little thing that somebody says wrong? the lack of cultural integration in this country? so what... this is america, and if people dont know the difference from turkey and pakistan its no big deal. what difference does it make. i personally dont care where its from, but i do wonder how they ride a busa wearing a bed sheet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts