SR20 Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sorry guys! Things have been crazy with the holidays and I have not been on to give an update to you.

I got the check from Ray. Thanks for all that put in the money! That will be our down payment on the track. I am meeting with the track officials Mid Jan to get out date and everything set up. I have been talking with a lot people and we decided it would be better off to move it to Oct. So it will be in Oct. sometime. I will have the exact date as soon as I meet with John at the track.
Here are some other things I have done. I have friend in SD that will do the trophys for cheap cheap! I also have the park. I am working with some hotels on the strip for a rate and also with embassy suites.

Greg V is going to work on the raffle. We are also going to raffle off a set of falken tires. Everyone who registers and pays early for the track day will get a ticket. This way we can get money early on.
I have someone to do the shirts also. We are still working with the design.

We are in the process of updating our computer so if I cannot get on right away I will respond as soon as I log in.
George will be gone for most of Jan So I will be able to get alot done while he is gone! ( I can slack on my job! hahahaha my house will be a mess and dinner will suck!)

If anyone want to call me here is my cell for those of you that do not have it

619-606-5415

Thanks
Lesley

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
Anything? Is anyone even reading this section?
Yes... that's why I replied to them suggesting against a big track. Ray was out there and met with Leslie/George a few weeks back. I just got back from vacation and will be talking to Ray hopefully tomorrow... I'll try to see if there's any more information

·
Registered
60 Posts
Okay guys
I just got back form LVMS I signed the lease agreement and left our deposit.
It is Oct 10-12

I also have the park set. It is a cool historic park in Vegas. It used be an old divorce ranch back in the 40's.

I am working with hotels right now. I know many of you have expressed interest in staying on the strip. I am working on that but to find one that is not to expensive and the can accomidate trailer parking is a little hard to come by. I should know about the hotel soon. Embassy is less than a mile from the strip and can accomidate trailer parking.

My sister is working with us on the design for our shirt and I have someone to do the shirts cheap and also a friend has an award shop to get the awards cheap.

As soon as I have more I will let you know.

It has been crazy since the holidays but George was gone most of this month so I was able to get alot done since I did not have to be the good wife with the house clean and dinner on the table when he gets home from work! He comes back tonight so I better go clean my house!

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
Yeah, ES works for me... a mile walk is just about right to sober you up ;)

Ok, so who's going to now let the barbarians know? Leslie, if you want, I can write something up for you... give me any information you have along with links or anything else and I'll format it into a press release of sorts. Any other stuff you need, just shout... I can help wherever possible

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.