SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I ran my BB DET equipped 92 SE-R today at the track for the first time with street tires today. I got a few pics and one of my timeslips

As you can tell by the first pics it was a good day for the track! (haha) It was really cold the whole time I was there. The timeslip was my best of the day and as far as tires Im running 195/50/15 Kumho Ecsta 711's I had them at I think about about 24 psi but cant remember now. The truck in the pics is my next door neighbors its a ProCharged Dakota R/T its a pretty fast pick up!

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
so you were in the right lane?

·
Registered
593 Posts
whats ur setup

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My setup is as follows:

BB DET
Top Mount Intercooler
3" mandrel VRS downpipe and 2.5" exhaust (run done without exhaust)
Hallman MBC
MSD 6AL
Apex SAFC
run done on about 9psi

I think that is pretty much it for the engine

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually my 60' times are not that good on street tires. I was running 14.2's, 14.5's and times around that. I leaned out some fuel setting that I had on my SAFC and ran the 13.81 then the second time around I would have ran another 13 but I ran a 14.00 at 102mph but I had a bad launch. That is the first time that I had wheel hop on that run.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nizzan4u2nv said:
Good numbers bro. Damn, that truck would whoop on me.
My neighbors truck does haul arse when he can get it to launch right. His truck is a 13 sec. truck but it is very inconsistent he can run a 14.00 at 98 mph then turn around and run a 14.5 at 100 mph. He always runs on street tires and it made 348whp and 438ft. lbs of torque on the dyno. Its a bad ass truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts