SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you are. This guy doesn't get back to me at all. I sent him some money for some springs, which he has already accepted, and not a word from him about the status of them. I've written him at least 3 PM's and an email too but nothing. I sent him the money on Sunday and haven't gotten anything out of him yet. I too am wondering if he's going to take my money and run or sell me parts that are not what I want even though he made me believe that they were what I want. Let me know if you hear anything from him cause this is pissing me off.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
geeze dude it has been a whole friggin 2 days ,chill some of us have jobs where we cant sit on line and email and answer pm's all day

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
Check this out. This is a post I made to his thread in the for sale section:

"Can I please ask why you reply to this thread but not to people who have actually sent you money? I sent you money almost a week ago and haven't heard jack. I would like to have my springs please. Since it's the weekend, can you have them shipped out on Monday?"

This is the guy's reply:

"I am only on here one or two times a week I dont have time to reply instantley I have a JOB . **** dude put your big girl panties on and STFU . you will get your **** just like everyone else has that has ever bought any thing from me . maybe you could try emailing me if you have a question I check it every day but that would make a lil too much sence I guess ."

This guy is on here everyday but yet says he's here "only one or two times a week". I have checked his public profile for the last couple days at least and he's been on everyday. Check his public profile and you'll see what I'm saying. All we here from him is how he can't post on here but nothing at all about where our stuff is. I tried to be polite through all of this but damn, this is getting a little too far.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
dam you whiney lil bitch I wish I had not shipped your parts allready because I would love to cram the measley price you paid for the springs right up your candy ass . god dam man chill the **** out how many times do I have to tell you YOUR **** IS ON THE WAY . how else can you take that other than it has been shipped allready ??????
maybe you should spend a lil less time on the sr20 forum and a lil more time in school .

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
tracking numbers for parts sold and shipped

bruce lemieux - speedo cable -
1ze077r81267428758
the $10 you added for over night shipping was not sufficent so I shipped it 3 day it cost $13, overnight was $30 and you only paid me $28 for the part+shipping you were suppost to send 30 but you stuck me with the 3% paypal fee . sorry but I cant ship stuff at a loss it is hard to make money that way .
eta 5-12-05

tim kasper -JWTpop -
1ze0778r0300761931
eta 5-11-05

scott houston -e fans and clutch cable -
1ze077r80300761771
eta 5-10-05

ben (the pest) wright -springs-
1ze077r80300762412
eta 5-11-05
someone please take these and beat him with them

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
well I never got an attitude with you or scott huston or tim kasper cause they didnt fly off bat and get there panties all up in a wad and start a bunch of **** in my for sale thread and say bad **** about me in the feedback forum because I didnt jump a plane and hand deliver the parts the next day . you have to give a man a few days to get things done before you go rasing hell and nocking them out of potential buisness .
I ship the stuff as fast as I can, I leave my house at 5:30 every morning and dont get back till 7 or later most days so ups is not open when I leave and is closed when I get back . but as far as someone comming to my house and shoving some springs up my ass you or any one else is more than welcome to try but I can't guarentee how sucessfull you will be at that . im not a person many would **** with . but hey, you do what ever makes you happy .

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
no problem REV 1

NX2KJL - how about we drop this **** now ! im kinda tired of all the blabbing ,and ****
and BTW I dont know that many honest people who spent time in prison but I bet u have strong buttox muscles though(hehe just joking) . and I am not trying to be scarry ,hell I will go out of my way to avoid a problem but I dont back down when some one brings it to me never have never will that is just me .I am as layed back a person as you will ever meet untill some one flips my switch . and that cock with the springs flipped it all the way up . you just bumped in to it a lil on accident . so any way peace and chicken grease .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts