SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
re: front bumper

I have a question, do any of you know a good looking front bumper out there for 200sx's? I ordered my stillen one which i love about four months ago! and its still not here. Adam Hume who seems to be a cool guy keeps giving me this **** about oh our manufacturer hasnt shipped it to us yet yada yada yada... my factory ones all cracked up because of some ladys dumb ass driving who i lightly hit a while ago. Id just like to have my car looking not ghetto by the time spring hits...so if anyone has any info let me know!
thanks

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I opted to swap put my 96 bumper for the sporty 98 bumper cover. It's more agressive looking, and matches well,. It still retains factory like functionality as well. Best part, is that I only paid $100 for it from the Stealership! Here's a pic. for you.

If this doesn't suit your fancy, then there is a new B14 EVO style bumper in the works. Here's a link to pics. of that.

EVO bumper

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

[This message has been edited by wes (edited 02-07-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Will they be making a b13 evo front? If they do will be clean as the b14?

Richie Soliven
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER( installed), JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat, 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls
A Hood scoop Next or front mount intercooler?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know someone with the sensei series 2? kinda looks like an R33 front..pics are at importfan.com....what do you guys think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts