SR20 Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey thats cool, I can roll to that... How about..... www.nissantuning.com and then have a UBB for the forums. If you have all that to make a website, might as well make it better than the other guys, Blow all them Jokes out there(Honduhz and Integrahz) away with the new Nissan site. It should be dedicated to all the Nissans including Skyline, Silvia etc.

What do ya think?

G

·
0 Posts
Too close to www.clubsi.com
We dont want that! we are not a club this is a forum thats all.

MarC

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I don't know if you are interested Ben. I would have to run this across Russell but I bet we could host the forums. At this point we have the b15 forums, b10-14 ones, and then general ones that deal with everyone. If you are interested email me [email protected]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nah. I want to host it. I REALLY want the web server be on one of MY boxes. Jay's offer is really pretty good, but I want to admin it. Have the thing at MY house. Plus I want www.sr20forums.com, separate, not part of b15sentra.net. "It's mah baby!"

Thanks for the offer though.

Did you get my email about new places for UBB hacks?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ben Email me, I goofed on the space it's 50meg. But you can set up a file server for a storage dump pretty easy if you run out of space, and I'm not 100% sure but dont' think they bother to bill for "overage". I have about 120meg on a basic 50meg account and they havn't said squat.

Oh and you get to admin the box all you want. You have full UNIX access as well as a "windows" type interface.

Email me and I'll fill you in.

[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Oh look who it is...the Jay hassinger dude who acts like his car is the **** on clubsi...why dont you go race your 1000 shot of nitrous ser or whatever you got and take a hike

G

·
0 Posts
Jay does not shot NOS anymore. Now he has one of those snails under the hood.

MarC

·
Registered
858 Posts
www.sr20forum.com sounds great! "You can do it"!

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
This new "real URL" is exactly what the BB needs Ben! My vote is for sr20forums.com! BTW Sentra.nets forums are hosted by B15sentra.net. Just thought I'd share that. I think I even saw novtecser over there

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yep, I'm over there. I was also on the Sentra BB before it was shut down. I figured because I have a B13 and a B14, I could contribute. I also want to learn more about the B15s.

G

·
0 Posts
I say www.MOFOSE-R.com that shieet would work out great. Add banners to mahh speedshop free advertisment and all and we be all set. Ya know I da VI-MOFO-P at all the strip joints around soo if we ever need to hold a geekout somewhere all ya geeks can come to the whorehouse down near my crib and we can check out the lights and all on all them hoes aight. Peaze out.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts