SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be selling the cams out of my really really low milage jdm highport engine. i got my jdm from nippon motors and this motor was like there hadnt been any oil poured into it. very spotless engine and looked like it maybe had 20k miles on it if that. ive put 17k miles on it and the more i beat on it and run it and tune it the better it runs. i will be installing some s3's so i see no need to keep these around. these are really low milage and they are still in the car right now but i will be taking them out thursday. i ran my time in my sig with those mods so its a very strong running engine and its very low milage. i would like to see what i can get for these cams. both intake and exhaust cam. great for a higher milage lowport engine. please make me an offer.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
common guys. i will be taking them out tommorrow. these are super low milage. they are coming out of the engine that got me that time with those mods. its a very strong running engine and it is spotless. probably not even 35k miles on the engine total. always taken care of meticulously. oil changed every 2500 miles. these are good for an extra 6hp by what i read on a lowport engine. and these are hardly used. i would like to get at least $80 plus shipping for them.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump... how bout 60 plus shipping

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
ashtonsnissannx said:
i will be selling the cams out of my really really low milage jdm highport engine. i got my jdm from nippon motors and this motor was like there hadnt been any oil poured into it. very spotless engine and looked like it maybe had 20k miles on it if that. ive put 17k miles on it and the more i beat on it and run it and tune it the better it runs. i will be installing some s3's so i see no need to keep these around. these are really low milage and they are still in the car right now but i will be taking them out thursday. i ran my time in my sig with those mods so its a very strong running engine and its very low milage. i would like to see what i can get for these cams. both intake and exhaust cam. great for a higher milage lowport engine. please make me an offer.
heh, i dont think i want a motor that looks like it has no oil ever poured in it :eek:

:D , free bump , lol

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol. i meant when i first got it. lol. im just sayin it looked brand new. if it wasnt for the oil traces you couldnt tell the engine had ever been used. very very spotless engine. i dont think 60 plus shipping is too much for cams with this low milage.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just finished putting in my new cams. and these cams are in super good condition. almost not even a burn mark on them. no scuffs or anything like that. just a couple normal use burn marks. someone pick these up

·
Registered
243 Posts
ashtonsnissannx said:
i just finished putting in my new cams. and these cams are in super good condition. almost not even a burn mark on them. no scuffs or anything like that. just a couple normal use burn marks. someone pick these up
What is this highport/lowport stuff? I wonder what I have...

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you have the stock motor in your nx you have a high port. a highport is where the intake ports are higher than the plenum and throttle body. a low port is opposite. so yeah these cams wont benefit with your motor. the low port motor has a better intake on it but the intake cam is not as good as the lowport intake cam. these cams are out of a highport motor and they are supposed to make about 6whp more over the stock intake cam on the lowport. plus these are really really low milage and in almost perfect condition.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump.... how bout $50 plus shipping

·
Registered
753 Posts
Still have these? I'll do $50 + shipping.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the sale is pending on these. waiting to recieve payment. most likely sold but if not ill let you know. thanks again

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sold...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.