SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TEIN type HR RNN14 Pulsar (rear only)
Item Used in excellent condition, no leaking.

Price:$250
Pm/email me : ejan_2329(at)yahoo.com

·
Registered
588 Posts
If these are from an N14, they will not fit a B13. Something with a difference in length between the rear B13 and N14 struts, I think.

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
it'll fit, but the extra height designed for the RNN14 when installed on the B13 i think will Lessen suspension Travel.

have you posted this on zerotohundred.com?

try posting this on ClubNissanSentra.com or SentraClubPhilippines (both sites are uh..in the Philippines, closer to you, just lessen the price equivalent to $100 to sell it quick

did you get this surplus JDM from a container?

Nice Set, what happened to the fronts?

i sell a lot JDM surplus stuff, got a fuel controller for K20 and any B, D, H, F Series Engine honda and a plug and play vtec controller for Honda, lemme know if you wanna trade for the TEIN's, just check out my site

bump for you Bud

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it'll fit, but the extra height designed for the RNN14 when installed on the B13 i think will Lessen suspension Travel.

have you posted this on zerotohundred.com?

try posting this on ClubNissanSentra.com or SentraClubPhilippines (both sites are uh..in the Philippines, closer to you, just lessen the price equivalent to $100 to sell it quick

did you get this surplus JDM from a container?

Nice Set, what happened to the fronts?

i sell a lot JDM surplus stuff, got a fuel controller for K20 and any B, D, H, F Series Engine honda and a plug and play vtec controller for Honda, lemme know if you wanna trade for the TEIN's, just check out my site

bump for you Bud
yup..i hv post this on zth.com..the front set still in my car..i'm looking for SAFC II or e-manage if u want to trade..thanks

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
k bud, what i have now that just came in is a Cusco Safety 21 Full Rollcage for Evo 2, SAFC Gen 1, HKS FCD, Evo 2 Cusco Rear strut bar, NTK L1H1 O2 Sensor, Starlet Glanza V Map Sensor, Blitz and HKS Turbo Timers.

Tevs

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k bud, what i have now that just came in is a Cusco Safety 21 Full Rollcage for Evo 2, SAFC Gen 1, HKS FCD, Evo 2 Cusco Rear strut bar, NTK L1H1 O2 Sensor, Starlet Glanza V Map Sensor, Blitz and HKS Turbo Timers.

Tevs
sent me pict SAFC I

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i see bud, i thought it is SAFC I but that is 5 button..sorry i'm not interested with it, prefer SAFC I or SAFC II..thanks bud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts