SR20 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Okay... I think I have enough people interested in this (6 people that want this done and 4 possibles). The earliest that it can be done is Oct. The Middle TN SE-R meet is supposed to be scheduled sometime in Oct or early Nov, so I'm going to try to schedule it around that. Here are the list of folks:

High Interest davin550 (me)
swiss
95maxrider
sleepin99
xbrandonx
LOUROK

Possible McgJosh
sljdemonspawn
LikeTheMovies
squirlz

Want to Attend eric96ser
MR-4Door-SR20DET
det-ser92

May Know Somebody natethebrown

I'm going to PM everyone to confirm and to get their availability. Thanks for your patience. Hopefully, we can pull this off.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Steve - Can you let me know which dates work for you? Thanks

·
8,886 Posts
Any weekend but the first couple in October, and the 2nd Sunday weekend of every month. Probably need two month notice min to get this done. Reason is we need people to pay and that typically takes a month (from experiance) after that we can set the date and get a ticket. You normally need 45 day out from payment to get a resonably priced ticket. Hope that makes sence. I am going to PM you my phone number.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Steve - I owe you a phone call. Sorry work and house projects have been keeping me busy. A couple of questions - Whats the min and max number of vehicles you can (are willing to) do? Can you bend the beam of a 2002 Maxima?

·
8,886 Posts
I can't bend the 2002 Maxima. I can bend the 95 and all the ones in that "series".

I need 6 people. No more no less. It's too much doing any more then 6. If you guys want to pay more you can do less total numbers but the cost goes up per car that way. If you are going to call soon you should know I work all weekend long for this and the next weekend. After 10:30 am I won't have time to talk.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys, I just spoke to Steve and Eric. We are shooting for Nov 14 for the Nashville Beam Bending Party. We've got 9 people who say they are in, but we only have 6 spots available (well... 5 left after me). Steve is crunching the numbers, but his rough guess is that it will cost about $225 per person. eric96ser is kind enough to let Steve stay at his place, so this is much cheaper than the $270 I originally estimated. Once Steve lets me know how much we need to pay up front, I will let all of you know. The first 5 people to pay will get one of the spots, so it is advantageous to pay quickly.

If you are interested in getting this done, but haven't raised your hand yet, let me know!

Thanks

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
i would like to do this kind of service for the B14 owners here in the Philippines, Can anyone pm me what kind of equipment or tools to fabricate or acquire and the process involved, pics would be great.

tia,
Tevs

·
Registered
69 Posts
Steve - no problem. i hope everything is ok with your family now.

after you get everything straightened out, let us know how much. i have everyone lined up to pay.

·
Registered
1996 Infiniti I30 (A32)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Sorry to hear about your family Steve.

When you bend the beam you do it with the beam still on the car, correct? I was wondering if anyone has ever sent you a beam in the mail and you bent it and sent it back?

·
Registered
1996 Infiniti I30 (A32)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
So have we finalized a date for this? It looks like there's enough interest to get this going...what's going on?

·
Registered
69 Posts
It doesn't look like this will work for Nov. I'm going to try to coordinate with Steve and get something going to for the Spring sometime.

·
Registered
1996 Infiniti I30 (A32)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
I'm still in for spring. Keep me posted...

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
I will back out since i am farther away. I dont want to take someones spot that lives closer. If come spring you still need me i will be in. Just let me know, i will sit as a back up if needed.

Thanks for putting this together and i hope your family is doing ok Steve.

·
Registered
1996 Infiniti I30 (A32)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Hey guys, I thought I would bump the thread to see if we can start organizing a meet for the spring. How many people are still interested?

81 - 100 of 108 Posts