SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Guys, i knew this would happen sometime. I share my car with my sister(no she can't drive worth ****...and i do mean ****)....well she was going to make a turn and really got on the brakes and was rear ended. Both must have been movin because it's pretty mashed in the rear. I'll post some pics later on. anyways..... i've got a question on exhaust, i'm lookin now to put a cat back system on but it needs to be around what the stock one sells for(anyone know what that is?) and can't be excessively loud(i want it loud, parents don't, bah). what's a good system. also i don't want one that's got a huge tip, i like smaller 2-3 inch tip sizes.

i'll take some pics tonight for you guys that enjoy the carnage. later

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Well, in my 5 months of ownership of my car, I have been rear ended twice. The first accident pushed the muffler in and busted the b pipe. I believe I got around $150+ for the exhaust system. But thats $150 off whatever exhaust you want. Ive basically gotten my exhaust and my GTR front spoiler along with all the rock chips fixed on my hood with extra money from insurance companies. But thats cause a family friend owns a body shop.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1736588&a=13362808&f=0

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
yeah here's my handywork. This was done about a year ago. Total costs to fix it was just about $7,000. They cut my car in half and put a se's rear end on. Car looks perfect now though.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

[This message has been edited by Matt4Nissan (edited 06-27-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
matt- ouch man, hit a pole or something round? looks like it. I doubt(hope) that it's just cosmetic damage on the bumper... also, is that an infinirty emblem i see on the trunk lid??

yes-ser- i'll probably getting a stock exhaust for now because the car get's inspected friday and i don't have time to order an aftermarket. is it true the pacesetter exhaust is the only system tht fit's an SE? what's it soundlike?

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
That pic is old. Yeah it was an infinity emblem. I admit it. And the wing was HUGE. BUT they are both gone now and the car is a LOT faster. Here's another pic though. The a$$hole rearended me when I was sitting still. He was doing 35-40mph and he didn't even hit the brakes. I still am going to massage therapy twice a week because of his dumb ass.

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
About the cat backs, I know hot shot make one for the 1.6 and its under $400.The first time I got rear ended, I was completely stopped and I watched as a dumb girl swirved and locked up her brakes at about 50mph right into my back bumper. Saw it all in the rear view mirror. I had only had the car for about two weeks. I was about to kill her. But I there was $14,000 worth of damage to her eclipse, so I was happy. Dont mess w/ my SER!!

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1736588&a=13362808&f=0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts