SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyboy know where I can get an aftermarket rear center lense (the red /w backup lense on the trunk hood). I've seen blackened lenses on some Sentra's and i'm interested who makes them and where I can get them.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Some of the lower trim level Sentras (such as the '96 XE) had this trim peice stock. You're talking about the Carbon Fiber looking one, right? If not, you're probably talking about the smoked one that came on the '99 SE-L. Either way, they're not aftermarket, they're stock. You'll just have to look around for one or buy it from the dealer.

David
'98 SE - JWT POP, Primera intake cam, APEXi wannabe exhaust, GCs/AGXs, SS lines, F & R STBs, Motivational rear upper mounts, 17 X 7 Katana Racing Fins w/Kumho rubber, Räzo pedals, Momo phanton shiftknob, and some other go-fast stuff....

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
There is a website thats lets you search salvage yards for the car you want, then you can call them to see if that part is available. I cant find the link right now. Someone will eventually post. (its on the hard drive that not inmy computer right now)
copartsfinder.com or something like that.

There is at least one totaled 99SE Limited with an intact rear end out there somewhere

If you want red in the center lense you would want a 98 (or earlier??)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks nsracer..

Smoked Stock Lenses huh?... kewl. I'll look into that. And for carbonfiber one... even better. I'll have to make use of the internet and let mah fingers do the lookin.

- jacen99SE

I tried lookin' in salvage yards already. I think all the ones around mah neighborhood already know me by name since I call and go there almost every week. The hunt is still on. Thanks anyways...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Charlie:
I have one that looks carbon fiberish on my 99 SE LTD. </font>
Charlie,

Possible to send me a pic?? If not, its kewl. Can you tell me if this lense can really fit a 98 Sentra SE?? Thanks....=Þ

·
_______
3,640 Posts
They will definatly fit. I'm looking into getting a set of the tail lights and a black "thinigy" that wraps around the back.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts