SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
Joined
·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get one of thesel? I haven't been able to find one anywhere...

------------------
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
505 Posts
i dont know if anyone makes them, but it probably wouldnt be to very hard to make it yourself if you didnt care about the looks of it. a good strong steel pipe with a couple of mounting brackets welded on the ends might work, nobody will see it anyways.
and if you painted it, it might even look right, just an idea

------------------
91 se-r completely stock
9.93 1/8 mile
 

·
pwnd
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
And dont fully work on USDM b13's. They dont allow the trunk to close or something like that. They were for the other b13's around the world, and hatches i think. Dont think anyone has ever got one to work.
 

·
Drive it like ya stole it
Joined
·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by APEXSER:
Cusco makes a rear strut tower bar for the B13! They are like $180.00 though!

</font>
These guys got a web-site?
 

·
Drive it like ya stole it
Joined
·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by APEXSER:
Cusco makes a rear strut tower bar for the B13! They are like $180.00 though!

</font>
These guys got a web-site?

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
 

·
Car Audio Guru
Joined
·
34 Posts
I bought one a while ago made by Jeff Nyaert (or something like that) one of the first guys to have a SR20DET with that monster intercooler in his ride.

It required you to cut the sheetmetal around the shock to get it to fit (I never fitted it). I'm sure you could get away with a smaller opening if you dropped the rear suspension and pulled it back up into the strut tower brace).

If someone is willing to go through that kind of trouble, I'll sell it to you.

Juan

------------------
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
And dont fully work on USDM b13's. They dont allow the trunk to close or something like that. They were for the other b13's around the world, and hatches i think. Dont think anyone has ever got one to work.</font>

Cusco is imported by Greddy USA. There are no B13's in Japan! These are made for the US SE-R. You have to drill holes into the rear strut towers in order to make it fit!


------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml


Louis Anaya

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb

12.0 @ 118.77
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,619 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SENTRASER:
Does anyone know where you can get one of thesel? I haven't been able to find one anywhere...

</font>
Check out the topic "Rear strut brace for classic? YES!" in this forum.

------------------
'93 Sentra SE-R, daily driver and track/autox toy
'91 Sentra SE-R, future racecar
 

·
SE-R GREEK
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Guys,

I know Australia IS FAR AWAY but you could always try at

www.whiteline.com.au

They have a "webstore" and if you search for KSB535 you will get a rear STB for Pulsar N14 which shoulb fit exactly on a B13. It is close to US$80 and Whiteline has a US distributor.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
862 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by APEXSER:

Cusco is imported by Greddy USA. There are no B13's in Japan! These are made for the US SE-R. You have to drill holes into the rear strut towers in order to make it fit!


</font>
But there are B13s in other parts of the world. Like Hong Kong for example. I have the Cusco rear STB you guys are talking about, and yes, it says right there on the package that its for B13s, but I just don't see how its going to work on a USDM B13. The bar is in the way of the trunk hinges, and so once installed, you won't be able to close the trunk. Perhaps B13s in other parts of the world use a different hinge system?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top