SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay everyone, Mike Saiki of Motivational is ready to take the $75.00 deposits for the rear STB. And the final price will be closer to $140.00.

Just to recap all the details:

The bar is made from D.O.M. Seamless Steel Tubing.
The Heim Joints are rated to handle a 6400lbs load. The Heim joints are also threaded Left and Right respectively. This allows the STB to be pre-loaded without removing the STB.
The mounting tabs and strut tower plates are made from Cold Rolled Steel.
Initially the plan was to have the bar and the end plates poweder coated. The Bar and end plates will be Cad plated instead. Mike and I felt that Cad plating would be a better looking finish.
Best of all, the only triming that needs to be done will be to make small slits into the carpet just below the end plates. When we mounted the proto-type bar on my NX, it fit snugly underneath the plastic trim that supports the rear shelf.
Also, there will be a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

There are several ways to pay: PAYPAL
Funds may be transfered to Motivational's Pay Pal account at [email protected].
Credit card (Visa, MC), call 562-423-3616, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific time Mon - Fri.

My apologies for not having pics yet. However, Andrew (RollCage) Phan, Boonrat (Boonie) Longwa,(aw hell, I cant remember how to spell that last name!), Mike Kojima, Rob Cadle, all saw the prototype bar and liked the fit and finish.

BTW, we have measurements for the B13 "Classic". And it looks like Mike will be able to make one for about $130.00. More details on that later.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Is that a group deal price? Is there a group deal for this or can we start one (NX and the Se-rs combine)? I'm down for one of each!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Is that a group deal price?</font>
No. No group deals yet. But that doesn't mean there can't be one in the future. At the moment, Mike just wants to get production started.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">can we start one (NX and the Se-rs combine)?</font>
Maybe once production gets going. And depending on how many people show interest.

[This message has been edited by Subculture (edited 09-24-2001).]

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Looks nice!

Do I just call up Motivational then and order it? Can they sell me a front STB at the same time?

------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Do I just call up Motivational then and order it?</font>
Yep! Just call them up and place your order!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Can they sell me a front STB at the same time?</font>
Sure. I believe he has some in stock. Although those aren't custom made like this one.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Are those going to be a permanent part of Motivational's line up now? Or only a limited time thing?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Depends on the demand. If everyone who said they are interested, and we only need ten, put down their deposits, Mike Saiki can make the STBs for the first ten, and then will be able to keep them in production.

ALSO, Greg Vogel parts dept. manager of Mossy Nissan, would love to distribute them, it's just that Mike needs enough orders to get started and to keep the production going.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000
SUBCULTURE'S 93 NX2000!

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
What kind of time frame are we going to be looking at to get them??

·
Registered
679 Posts
what exactly do struts do???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts