SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem...

No, not drinking.

Anyway, the center mirror in my '94 classic, when I flip the tab to put it in "night vision" so the Ford Excavator behind me doesn't blind me, is no longer lined up. What I mean is that during the daytime I align the mirror so that I am happy with the view I get when I look at it. When I flip the lever it's no longer centered vertically. It's like the lever doesn't move it far enough or moves it too far, I'm not certain which.

Does anyone else have this problem? In any other car I've EVER driven it lines up just fine. Do I need to replace the mirror or is this a common "feature" to our cars that I should just deal with? I've thought about getting an auto-dimming mirror but they are freakin' expensive and every one I've found on the net mounts to the windshield, which I don't want to do...

Thanks all.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have this problem to, but its b/c i have stuff hanging from it.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, Front struts: Motivational, Rear shocks: KYB AGX's, S/T sway bars, ES lower control arm bushings and motor mounts, Courtesy F/R STB, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i dont have a problem--mine's centered right on after i flip it up.

but i never ever use it anyways... other ppl's headlights arent a problem for me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts