SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i got AWD so let it snow!
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a set of teins on ebay but they are blown and leaking. does anyone know about rebuilding them? i have heard that tein USA does it but couldnt find any info on their website. are there other companies that specialize in suspension that could carry out this work? price $$$? thanks

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
Just call TEIN USA up. I had some blown Tein coilovers for my 240sx a couple years ago. I called them up, but I forgot the price. It will be time consuming though. If I remember correctly, they told me that they had to ship it back to TEIN Japan to get it fixed. Your best bet would to just call them direct and get a direct answer from them.

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
i found a set of teins on ebay but they are blown and leaking. does anyone know about rebuilding them? i have heard that tein USA does it but couldnt find any info on their website. are there other companies that specialize in suspension that could carry out this work? price $$$? thanks
i saw it, and i was thinking the same thing. I've searched and found nothing. maybe you need to call them

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
or why dont u jsut buy new ones.its probably gonna be expensive between shipping and getting them fixed.
i dunno mang, Tein Ha with Pillows all around for under $500 sounds pretty good

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
i dunno mang, Tein Ha with Pillows all around for under $500 sounds pretty good
+1 I had some Tein HR that were blown, and I got them for $100. It was like $100-$150 if I remember correctly to fix each of them. $500-$600 is an awesome deal for new coilovers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts