SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
You guys remember me taking a survey of how many people with a 98+ SE-R wanted an ECU that is not available. I faxed that survey a long time ago and would you believe it...I got a response today via email

It goes like this:

Hi Sahab,
We received a fax from you inquiring about 98 SE-R ECUs. We are currently in development with this year ECU. It might be possible that by the end of this year this ECU might be available. You can contact me after Summer to see how far along we are in development at that time. Thanks for your inquiry.

Ben @ Jim Wolf Technology
Technical and Sales Support
Performance Technology for Nissan Vehicles
(619) 442-0680 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Pacific Time Zone
(619) 579-8160 24 hour fax

Its nice that they replied...I know its not something you guys haven't heard before, but I thought you guys would be interested.

-saaby

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
YES! So there ISSSSSSS hope afterall. I just hope I can wait till the end of the year (probably not)

The 7100rpms cut crap is REALLY getting lame.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES Bushings, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
YES! So there ISSSSSSS hope afterall. I just hope I can wait till the end of the year (probably not)

The 7100rpms cut crap is REALLY getting lame.
</font>
98s are not a priority for them. We will be very lucky to have an ECU by the end of summer. I have sent my used 95 ECU to JWT to get it programmed with the C3 program. When they get the cams Courtesy will ship them to me. Then I will do the install on both. I can't wait for all the power and the high revs

------------------
Naji Dahi, aka Red Mist
Fast 1998 SE-R Last of the SE-Rs
Slow 1996 G20 (AGXs/G20t springs, K&N drop in filter)

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Your car is going to be a rocket. All the bolt ons with C3 cams and the ECU. I can't even imagine it.

BTW, are you going to the convetion Naji?

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES Bushings, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts