SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have been busy taking pics. of a bunch of other things but finally made time to get some halfway decent pics. of my car today. All feedback welcome.......

This is how super black should look. This is the reflection after Connor spent 10 hours working on the paint. Look for a full writeup of the process at MotoIQ.com

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
looking good as always wes!!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Looks great Wes, but that door ding on the driver's door sticks out like a sore thumb. :(

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I don't like the chicken wire, the banner, the wheel color, or the headlights.

I like the intercooler and the brakes though :)

Need a side profile pic. I'm not used to seeing 200sx's without spoilers.

It is a unique combo. A lot more than my car, the classic b13 with b14 wheels :)

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't like the chicken wire, the banner, the wheel color, or the headlights.

I like the intercooler and the brakes though :)

Need a side profile pic. I'm not used to seeing 200sx's without spoilers.

It is a unique combo. A lot more than my car, the classic b13 with b14 wheels :)
I agree with many of your points...

The chicken wire is actually stainless mesh, it's purpose is to protect the oil cooler from debris, I do not love the way it looks it does serve an important purpose.

Banner is a sponsor so it stays....

Wheel color is different! I hate having the same thing as everyone else and this is a testament to that.

I am going to be re-installing the OEM headlights at some point. The grill will likely stay as it has more open area then the OEM grill does, but I have had it on the car so long I am tired of how it looks.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Maybe you could paint the stainless mesh? I've had a few beers, but maybe painting it and the hood pins to match the wheels would look ok? Maybe just a little darker.....

I'm sure the setup is listed elswhere, but including a money shot and a list of mods is always nice :)

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a ga in there :eek2::confused: not to many boosted ga cars out there looks good man
Yeah it's a turbo 1.6. Car is light and makes good power. The power band is very linear so it is very much like an n/a car...

Most importantly it is fast on the road course, which is what it is built for.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*** kind of power did this ga end up making?
Car made 252 hp 219 tq at 14 psi.

On the road course it is set to 11 psi and makes around 210.

Remember the car only weighs 2125 lbs... so it's power to weight is the same as a 2500 lb ser making 290-300 whp...

·
"Beware the Classic"
870 Posts
giving up some love for the 1.6L :biggthump. you've got me thinking i should just keep my b13 a 1.6 and boosting it for the future. I was going for sr20ve when it dies, since it's currently at 170,000 miles. What's your mileage on the motor Wes?

·
Registered
32 Posts
now thats black.. not that one day paint crap

1 - 20 of 21 Posts