SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SE-R.net FAQ seems to prefer the Motul fluid the best. Anyone care to agree or disagree?

maybe the prices are far enough apart to help make a choice between the three?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well, I have the mtl in my car and it works awesome. I put it in when I did my clutch and flywheel (middle of tx summer) and noticed a total diffrence, it seemed for a while that the shifter was not connected to the linkage at all, just shifter. and is (do not quote me on this) cheaper than the motoul, and more readily availible :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does PepBoys, AutoZone, or Advance Auto Parts carry Redline products? Dunno that I've ever seen it here in town.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
For Redline, check out the aftermarket dealer page on SE-R.net. There is a company called Red Line Oil... something. I just ordered from them on Feb 10 and it showed up on Mon Feb 14. And they give a 10% discount (see the aftermarket page). FWIW, I got MT-90 because listmembers have said it offers better protection from wear than MTL

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
probably the most convienent place to get the mt90 would be through a speed shop. I know that pep boys sells water wetter, but no oil,ect. I would think that most in your area would have some, or at least know where to get it. if not I always get mine from courtesy, but that is 10 miniutes down the road :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.