SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved an e-mail from redline about there newly updated turbo kit, and wanted to ask u guys a few questions about it.

"The kit is our own. It has went up in quality, thus also in price. It is priced at $4600 now with everything needed. Forget the log manifold, and the small front mount intercooler. We now use a equal length manifold, and a farmore efficient intercooler. The turbocharger is no longer a T3/T04E, it is now a full on T4. Go ahead and ask any questions you would like, and I will do the best I can to help you out.
Manny, Redline PRO
[email protected] (Redline PRO)"

Would the T4 turbo just make more power? i'm not really interested in real high laggy HP, so basically what i would like to know is what the difference the T3/T04E and T4 turbos would be in our cars.

thanx
George
97 200sx SE-R

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
HAHA

Protech isn't the only place making equal lenth manifolds. Redlines been out for a while. I think that guy had the 1st 12 sec SE-R with NOS and nother one of his Buddies had a G20 with a 100shot of Nos running High 12's <~~~Saw that done at SiR race way back in ummm I forget prob 98 or 97 one of those damn years.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, these guys were in it when I was starting out on my car, actually, I bought my ACT clutch from them, really good guys IIRC.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts