SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there is a new Nissan shop in Chantilly, Virginia called Redshift. From what I hear they do some quality install work, but are drift car oriented. What I come here to inform you guys of is they are hosting a bbq on thursday night in lieu of our regularly scheduled thursday night weekly meets.

RedShift on DragVA said:
HEY ALL!!

THIS Is an OFFicial invitation to this weeks Mini meet at ReDSH!ft on thursday 10/13.

We will have a BBQ~~~

we will have most of the stuff. but we need each person who comes to try and bring something to contribute ~ hopefully food and drinks~ money for the food is also accepted. a couple bucks if u can spare (we'll set up a can to through in some cizash). BRING SOMETHING!

Start time - 7:00 PM come hang out... check out carz.

WE DINE at - 8:00 PM.

we will have plenty of food so dont be discouraged if u gotta be a little late

for entertainment we will have robbie and Ian XL pricing up any kind of goodies you may want to hook up your fast and furious rides, an intense FORZA D1 TOURNAMENT on XBOX, fireworks and maybe some more FUN (to be announced at a later time, or it can be a suprise!) this is going to be a fun time with some good eating so bring who ever and invite who ever.

here is ReDSH!fts info.

4399 Henninger Court Suite E
Chantilly, VA 20151

Directions from Rt28 and Rt50:

-Head SE on Rt 50 for .5 miles
-Turn RIGHT onto walney Rd.
-Turn LEFT on Willard Rd.
-Turn Immediate RIGHT on Henninger Ct.

you will see the Dorifto cars at the end somewhere around the court.

·
Oak Tree Tuning Car #1
718 Posts
SentraDragon said:
Well, there is a new Nissan shop in Chantilly, Virginia called Redshift. From what I hear they do some quality install work, but are drift car oriented. What I come here to inform you guys of is they are hosting a bbq on thursday night in lieu of our regularly scheduled thursday night weekly meets.
They actually hold BBQ every thursday.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
whos the owner? up my way theres a redshift that does mostly honda acura...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts