SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok before you guys start flaming me....i know it can be done i know theres a lot of work involved i dont want to hear it....

has anyone ever converted there b13 over to RHD? im thinking of doing this along with the conversion....

Jeff

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i found some info so dont tell me to search just want more infor on it and i dont care about your opinion on why i want to do it becaues you guys already say taht an AWD cant be done....im on my it can be done kick

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, it would just be cool

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Who's the douche bag now?

Haha, jp. I can't wait to see what happens with this :D. I say you go ask all the Honda folx on doing this. They do it daily...

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would but i dont want the response of "whats a nx2000?" cause my answer is always faster than your car.....

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
dammit...you really need to click that button to stop including your signature. The evil eyes be buggn mehn. Haha...

Just ask them how they do it. Like, what parts need to be switched, which ones don't. Then apply it to the evilegg.

·
Pat Pat Pat
423 Posts
How much do you want to spend?

serchef said:
ok before you guys start flaming me....i know it can be done i know theres a lot of work involved i dont want to hear it....

has anyone ever converted there b13 over to RHD? im thinking of doing this along with the conversion....

Jeff

We get rhd nx's here, they come from japan as crappy 1600 imports. Its good tho becasue no one pays any attention to them, until you blitz thier ass down the 1/4 with a turbo'd nxr... hehehehe. You could get rhd parts from somwhere like here, but the exchage rate is bad at the mo for exports from NZ.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NXRDET said:
We get rhd nx's here, they come from japan as crappy 1600 imports. Its good tho becasue no one pays any attention to them, until you blitz thier ass down the 1/4 with a turbo'd nxr... hehehehe. You could get rhd parts from somwhere like here, but the exchage rate is bad at the mo for exports from NZ.

well thats one way to do it thanks for the tip....btw i like your eyelids and intercooler nice sig pic.....

hey jason BOO

·
My RNN14 is a Xylene Ho!
789 Posts
it can be done .both AWD and RHD.u have to get the whole gtir drivetrain and fab the rear end assembly in,the RHD ,look in the aussie site and see if u can get the RHD components

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
RHD NX's were made in South Africa as well. Although good luck finding one. I've seen maybe three in a year and a half. Parts would be another story...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts