SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still not my president
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok before you guys start flaming me....i know it can be done i know theres a lot of work involved i dont want to hear it....

has anyone ever converted there b13 over to RHD? im thinking of doing this along with the conversion....

Jeff

·
Still not my president
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i found some info so dont tell me to search just want more infor on it and i dont care about your opinion on why i want to do it becaues you guys already say taht an AWD cant be done....im on my it can be done kick

·
Still not my president
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, it would just be cool

·
Still not my president
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would but i dont want the response of "whats a nx2000?" cause my answer is always faster than your car.....

·
Pat Pat Pat
463 Posts
How much do you want to spend?

serchef said:
ok before you guys start flaming me....i know it can be done i know theres a lot of work involved i dont want to hear it....

has anyone ever converted there b13 over to RHD? im thinking of doing this along with the conversion....

Jeff

We get rhd nx's here, they come from japan as crappy 1600 imports. Its good tho becasue no one pays any attention to them, until you blitz thier ass down the 1/4 with a turbo'd nxr... hehehehe. You could get rhd parts from somwhere like here, but the exchage rate is bad at the mo for exports from NZ.

·
Still not my president
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NXRDET said:
We get rhd nx's here, they come from japan as crappy 1600 imports. Its good tho becasue no one pays any attention to them, until you blitz thier ass down the 1/4 with a turbo'd nxr... hehehehe. You could get rhd parts from somwhere like here, but the exchage rate is bad at the mo for exports from NZ.

well thats one way to do it thanks for the tip....btw i like your eyelids and intercooler nice sig pic.....

hey jason BOO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.