SR20 Forum banner

Rice Or Nice??

• RICE!!!!

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • NICE!!!!

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Neutral not rice or nice just diffrent...

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Canyon_Boogie
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we go again. The United States as we all know is filled with ricers. Finding some rice in the United Kingdom was a little harder. My vote again goes for Rice due to excessive stickers and wacky paint jobs.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
_SE-R_ said:
My vote again goes for Rice due to excessive stickers and wacky paint jobs.
Without question....rice.

·
Irish carbomb destroyer.
1,475 Posts
think those gti-rs are bad you check what they do to Dub back in Germany :eek2: talk about freaky

this one is a subtle corrado...some of the stuff they do to Polos and Golfs is crazy :D :biggthump

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
LOL. Sorry guys....the Chocolate Dreamsicle paintjob is R-I-C-E. :tongue:

However, it is interesting that the standards of rice differ from one forum member to another....

I would paint my car two-tone right after I installed the undercar neon and the windshield washer LED's. And right before I put on the mad crazy tizzite vinyl graphics, yo! :rofl:

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
i love euro style cars, and the orange and black one is one of the badest gti-rs ive ever seen, and the first one is pretty sweet too.

·
Canyon_Boogie
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Xse-rX said:
i love euro style cars, and the orange and black one is one of the badest gti-rs ive ever seen, and the first one is pretty sweet too.
You need help IMO.

Just to see what would come up I entered civic neon glow ricer in the yahoo search engine and it asked me this Did you mean: civic neon glow racer? LOL

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
i like the las pulsar, i think some two tones colors are sexey... that others unless they have power to back it up, its rice!

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
the black one.. if it was a dedicated track/race car, not rice.. daily driver.. definitely rice

red one.. bordering on rice... but still okay for now..

black/orange.. kinda cool but not really digging the color choice... but not ricey.. just colorblind..

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
SR20BOY said:
my vote was nice cus thos gtir's can beat most of the cars hear
Flawed logic. You can rice out an NSX or a WRX STi or an Evo, hell you could rice out a Ferrari or a Z06.

I don't care what plate it's served on, rice is rice. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts