SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is 100 X 110 a rather big tip? Maybe im just having a hard time sizing things up, anybody got pics of the tip on the latest greddy exhaust?

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts

it isn't a B13, but it shows the tip..and it seemed huge at first, but now it is no big deal..

------------------
Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,17deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
god damn that is ****ing awesome looking!! i want an exhaust JUST like that on my NX. does greddy make an exhaust for the NX? must have..must have...must have...

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
596 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black93:
Is it just me or is 100 X 110 a rather big tip? Maybe im just having a hard time sizing things up, anybody got pics of the tip on the latest greddy exhaust?</font>
It's not just you. It's pretty huge and LOUD! With the Greddy, you don't exactly sneak up on people. It is pretty and shiny, though.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My GReddy is not too loud.....Well now with the header that is another story. But the sound is good. It is not really "ricey" Just good and deep now. My Stillen was "Tinney"

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

·
GUPAMF 4 Life
1,240 Posts
Hey silversx, do you want to buy my Greddy tip from my 92 SE-R? I'm going to cut it off and weld a sleeper tip on it. Let me know. Email me at [email protected]

Terrin
92 SE-R
170+ whp?????????

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 92SE-R:
I'm going to cut it off and weld a sleeper tip on it.
</font>
Yeah so how hard is it to put a sleeper tip on it... will a muffler shop do it for you and how much dough would i have to dish out over greddy's sky high price?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

That **** is funny as hell!!!

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My bud has a greddy on his integra and i dont mind it... its only loud at WOT and when the VTEC (ACK) kicks in. His is not annoying except for its mondo tip!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My muffler came with a sweet 3.5" angle cut tip tahts nice and shiny, yet still small enough to almost look stock, and at idle, you can barely hear a thing. I like it.

I also had a custom 2.25" cat back made.

------------------
1992 NX2000
White
K&N Cone intake, Bosal Performance muffler and 2.25" cat back

·
Registered
97 Posts
How much did that cat-back cost you?

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
I have a GReddy on my B13, and with S3s, HS Gen 4, and PR CAI, the sound is not ricey and not overly obnoxious. 1039384 times better than most Civics around here...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts