SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ride harshness with my ProKit/AGX combo pretty much has to do with the settings of the AGX's. 2fr 3rr is a compromise between performance and ride quality. 1fr 1rr is really soft and make the ride pretty plush as I can remember (haven't done it in a while
). I'm sure Sportlines would just suck though.
I will be the test car for some new springs that Hypercoils will be putting out for our cars, like 300lbs front and 200 rear or so with a 1-1.5" drop anytime now, so my ProKits will be for sale here relatively soon.

You can have my stock springs for CHEAP

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock springs? $60. They came with my 98 and I swapped them out in March of this year.

The ProKits? When they are free I'll let them go for $130, again been in the car since March and I bought them new.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Has anyone experinced the difference between the Eibach Sportlines and Pro-kits? I have the Sportlines and I'm sick of getting beat up by my own car, its just a little of the rough side.

Also i should mention that they are mated w/ KYB GR-2's all around. Could it be the struts/shocks that are makeing it rough?

[Edited by Bwilsor (10-23-2000 at 12:06 PM).]

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
yeah, the prokit/agx ride is pretty good. although i had to remove my front st swaybar end links to discover the fact.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After a few months and finally getting a long highway ride in the rear of my car, I cut the center donut from the rear bumpstops. Made a HUGE difference.

Bumpstops don't measure anything, they are the soft rubber stops that make your suspension not bang into itself and damage itself when fully compressed.

·
Registered
420 Posts
few more questions...Where are you shipping them from, and will you ship before you get the money? Is the price you listed of 130 include the shipping cost? Actually, This is gonna sound like a really dumb question, We both have 200SX but are the springs the same for your 98 SE and my 95 SE-R?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess that's without shipping. The springs are the same for all B14s.

Dunno the timeframe. Hypercoils hasn't even called me yet. I will email the mediator type person between me and Hypercoils to see if we can expidite this any faster.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks so much. You don't know how excited I am. Do you still have the 50 HP sticker? I want my car to handle better and go faster!

::Note to self, don't hit the back button when the comp is done sending post and post again:: My bad guys....

[Edited by Toddles82 (10-28-2000 at 12:51 AM).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't think I got an Eibach sticker with em.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts