SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's where we're going since for some reason e-town is charging 40 bucks to run on fridays ,we're going to some track et riverhead somewhere Long island. friday at 3-6 pm Long island possie wanna come out and play?

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Registered
909 Posts
you could come down here to Atco and run on Thurs night for $12. I want to race you when I get all my stuff on my car. All stuff going on the car on the 3rd ov Nov. Prepare yoursel for an ass kicking

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woah ! ok let's do it. by the way I ran a 14.2 @ 99.83 yesterday at long island check my post in classic forum so I hope you put alot of stuff
and steady 14.3-4's I knew my car had some thing wrong at e town last year.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no wonderyou ran a great time with just a pop the strip is only 12 bucks and down the block from you
I went to long island cause e-town was 40 bucks and when I got there 1 hour and ten minutes away then the lady tells me 45 bucks. I was like ****! oh well thursdays at atco sounds great.

·
Registered
909 Posts
IM not saying this thursday but after I get my stuff done. I will let you know and that 15.5 was the first day ever racing the NX and the first time ever at Atco in any car. You will have to run off the bottle though. I will have S3s, HS gen 3, JWT POP, CN B-pipe, custome dynamax muffler section, motor mounts and a fresh JWT clutch. Like I said no NOS.

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok I have to wait till I'm off on a thursday. I'm also getting better cams soon s3, c1,or c2's. never been to atco. do you like it better than e-town?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool after my new mods hehe!.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I like it cause its close and cheep but I think I like E-Town better. You cant avoid the water box at Atco. But it does the trick

MarC

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Atco is only 12 on Thursdays only not everyday? from what time does it open and close...i would take a trek down with you redman007 to atco on a fri. or maybe thurs... i wanna run my car once more when timmy hopefully finishes my ecu. Hopefully the season doesnt end yet.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have been there twice and both times it was on Thus. I know they have open nights on Fri. but Im pretty sure its alot more busy. I dont know how much they charge on fridays either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts