SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B13 Group buy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs:
Drop height -
1.25" front
1" rear
But this can vary slightly depending on your car.

Spring Rate:
Front - 325
Rear - 250

$235 plus shipping.

B14 Group buy.
Currently taking names for a round 3 RM group buy. Speak up now if you are interested.

Spring rate:
325 front
290 Rear

Drop:
1.25" front
1" Rear

1 spots left open

The price for a set of B14 springs comes out to $235 plus shipping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment and ordering info for B13 AND B14.

I am accepting payment for B13 and B14 sets now.

Post up your zip code and which springs you want (B13 or B14) and I will add your name to the list and give you a total price for a set.

I will accept money orders, paypal, or checks as payment
Paypal can be sent to [email protected]

Money orders and checks can be sent to:
Robert Roys
1884 Lakeland Dr
Finksburg, MD 21048

*when paying by check, your name will not be added to the list until the check clears.

When sending payment please be sure to include the following information:
1. First & last name
2. Forum name
3. Platform you are purchasing the springs for (B13 or B14)
4. Full Shipping address (include whether it is a business or residential address)
5. Company name if the shipping is to a business address
6. E-mail address
7. home or cell phone numbers.

I can be reached at 443 536 6728 if anyone has any questions .
Thank you

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
IMO, the rear is to low for the B13 that's why I backed out

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you mean the front is too low? The rear drop is only 1". That is about as high as you are going to get using after market springs. If you made a mistake and are mean that the front was too low, I have changed that slightly for the second run. The specs that the springs are going to have are now listed in the B13 section.

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The reason that the rear ride height measures like that is because the rear fender lip on the classic is designed lower then the front. it has been mentioned in a few threads out there.

http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=186799
http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=164893
http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=167069

Benito Malito did the zip tie test to determine whether the car hit the bumpstops and the rear did not make it to the bumpstop.
http://sr20forum.com/showpost.php?p=1678794&postcount=66

The front did hit the bumpstops, but please keep in mind that people still reported hitting the bumpstops under hard cornering even with the universally praised Hypercos. I am having them make the front a 1/4 inch higher then it was before to correct this.
This spring is better performing than every other spring out there with the exception of the Hypercos, which were the only other spring out there with good R&D put into them.

If you are looking to put anything other then stock springs on your car, for the price I do not think you will find a better value then the Road Magnets. These springs were researched, tested, and have recieved great reviews.

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
don't get me wrong these are great Springs, and at a great price.

but to me, it's looks wierd that way. plus, I'm already 2/3 complete in my Koni/gc setup.

thanks for the concern

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
I am in this gb for a b-14 springs, how much is shipping to 96797?

so it is 1.25" drop in the front and 1" drop in the rear??

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
don't get me wrong these are great Springs, and at a great price.

but to me, it's looks wierd that way. plus, I'm already 2/3 complete in my Koni/gc setup.

thanks for the concern
Why did you waste your time and mine posting in here then, Especially when it seems that you did almost no research on suspension set-ups? The RM springs drops the rear as little as possible. The only other spring out there that drops the rear 1" is Hyperco. The only way to drop the rear even less it to use stock springs or adjustable coil overs. I am happy for you that you almost have your suspension done but please try to read a little before you go asking me questions and making claims about the product.

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Why did you waste your time and mine posting in here then, Especially when it seems that you did almost no research on suspension set-ups? The RM springs drops the rear as little as possible. The only other spring out there that drops the rear 1" is Hyperco. The only way to drop the rear even less it to use stock springs or adjustable coil overs. I am happy for you that you almost have your suspension done but please try to read a little before you go asking me questions and making claims about the product.

I did not edit any of my post, please specify where I asked a question or even claimed anything?

I already said sorry, I even said "IMO" on my first post.

at one point I was considering just getting Koni/lowering spring and call it a day but none drops the front 1" and stock rear hieght like I wanted. This WAS close and now getting closer, but still not for me.

again, sorry for the inconvenience. Mods delete all my post here if you feel that it's needed.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!!

·
!!!!CAUTION!!!!
3,993 Posts
put me down for a b13 set shipped to 11368. rob please pm me a total with shipping and i will paypal you immediately

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
put me down for a b13 set shipped to 11368. rob please pm me a total with shipping and i will paypal you immediately

1 set shipped to 11368 comes out to $241.02 if paying by paypal or $234 if paying by any other way listed.

will you ship to Canada? i need a set for a B13, my postal code is L1S 7G9
I will ship to Canada, but it is going to be at buyers own risk. Either I can insure the package and you will have to pay some ridiculous customs fees, or I can declare the value very low and you save on the fees but the package will be uninsured. That will be your call. Either way, the cheapest way to get the springs to Canada would be surface parcel post, would cost $29, and take 4-6 weeks to arrive. The next cheapest way is airmail parcel post, costs $45 and would take 4-10 days. LMK what you want to do.

Hey Rob; Good luck with these. I'd love to order another set, but its just not suspension time for me right now.
Thank you. Whenever it is just look me up.

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts