SR20 Forum banner

1081 - 1099 of 1099 Posts

·
Welcome to my world
47 Posts
Just went throught the thread by Shawn B. Time to get rid of the megan's i'm running now and move to RM. How much shipped to 20706. ?

·
Don't stage if ya scurred
310 Posts
Just went throught the thread by Shawn B. Time to get rid of the megan's i'm running now and move to RM. How much shipped to 20706. ?
My megans suck too,my NX deserves better,are there any b13 sets still available?If there are i want a set asap.zip 27589

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello!!

Is this still available?

Like to order one
Please advice

thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B13 Group buy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs:
Drop height -
1.25" front
1" rear
But this can vary slightly depending on your car.

Spring Rate:
Front - 325
Rear - 250

$235 plus shipping.

B14 Group buy.
Currently taking names for a round 3 RM group buy. Speak up now if you are interested.

Spring rate:
325 front
290 Rear

Drop:
1.25" front
1" Rear

1 spots left open

The price for a set of B14 springs comes out to $235 plus shipping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment and ordering info for B13 AND B14.

I am accepting payment for B13 and B14 sets now.

Post up your zip code and which springs you want (B13 or B14) and I will add your name to the list and give you a total price for a set.

I will accept money orders, paypal, or checks as payment
Paypal can be sent to [email protected]

Money orders and checks can be sent to:
Robert Roys
1884 Lakeland Dr
Finksburg, MD 21048

*when paying by check, your name will not be added to the list until the check clears.

When sending payment please be sure to include the following information:
1. First & last name
2. Forum name
3. Platform you are purchasing the springs for (B13 or B14)
4. Full Shipping address (include whether it is a business or residential address)
5. Company name if the shipping is to a business address
6. E-mail address
7. home or cell phone numbers.

I can be reached at 443 536 6728 if anyone has any questions .
Thank you

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
Finally Recieved the B13 and B14 Sets here in the Philippines, Very Beefy Looking set of Springs.

Thx,

Tevs

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed my Road Magnets for my b13 from sir Sunny :) Although how come the rear is lower than the front? Installed the springs with markers(front&rear) made by the one who delivered the set. Is that the way it should be or should I swap front and rear springs?:confused:

Really need advise or pics for basis...Thanks in advance! :)

BTW I'm using KYB excel-g shocks

·
Registered
29 Posts
My front right is about 1" to 1.5" lower than the left and I think it's the springs. I urgently need a set of these. Car is a b14 and my zip is 33169. Price with shipping pleeeease! Thanks

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,096
Bringing this back from the dead. I finally am back in a position to offer Road Magnets again. Please text me at 4435366728 if anyone out there is interested.

1081 - 1099 of 1099 Posts