SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tomm me and a fellow g20.net member are going up north ( farthest up to monterey ) we are taking a video compilation to make a sr20 /g20 video.. i know its short notice. but any1 whu wants to come for some good fun and mountainous roads call me 9492940435

we leave abt 5 am.. reach home abt 12 latest.

Rick

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nizzan4u2nv said:
How far is that? I think it might be too far from me, but I sure would like to go on a canyon run with you guys. 240s are hard to keep up with hehe.
hey bro... we are g20.net lol .. we have g20s not 240's... same engine as ur car,,

sandiego is 1 hr from my place.. leave right now and u can make it common.. call me if interested.. it will be well worth your while + u will be able to be in the first g20 video ever lol

rick

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
I know you have a g20 and its g20.net. When i go to the canyons I go with a bunch of 240s. I not as dumb as you think. Leave right now? yeah right, im going to bed. Have fun though, I wanna see that video when you are done. Ill stick out anyway, ill be the only sentra. But, my car is the only other 4 door sr20 powered car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nizzan4u2nv said:
I know you have a g20 and its g20.net. When i go to the canyons I go with a bunch of 240s. I not as dumb as you think. Leave right now? yeah right, im going to bed. Have fun though, I wanna see that video when you are done. Ill stick out anyway, ill be the only sentra. But, my car is the only other 4 door sr20 powered car.
hey i dint mean no offense.. peace and yeah ill post the video here
Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts