SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Autocrosser
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a headlight off him, nice guy to deal with and the packing was better than some new parts I've gotten too. :) I'd have no problem buying from him again.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Gemini said:
I just got a headlight off him, nice guy to deal with and the packing was better than some new parts I've gotten too. :) I'd have no problem buying from him again.
Same here!
I just received a CAI from him, shipped well and promptly.
Thanks Rob!

·
QR25DE Powered!
172 Posts
I just bought the under-dash harness off his NX2K he was parting out. I must say he's a great asset to the community. Got my package three days after I sent out my payment, and the package was wrapped so good I actually broke one of my box cutters.

I recommend this guy big time! Would do business with again!

- Sean

·
QR25DE Powered!
172 Posts
Another exelcent sale from Rob. Bought an NX2000 center console from him, and it came as expected, and he kept me informed each step of the way. Once again a big thumbs up for Rob, thanks my friend!

·
Banned
656 Posts
Big thumbs up for Rob.. :biggthump Bought a downpipe from him, looked sketchy in the pics because of a crappy camera phone. He assured me it wasnt that bad and when I got it yesterday, it was 10x better than I had expected. Rob's a good guy, thanks muh man!

Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts