SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many -ahem- more mature fellers' will be attending?

Those young punks will be partying into the wee hours, spending all their money, since they have no responsibilities and live home with Mommy.

We need to get together and pool our limited resources and energy. Anyone up for Early Bird Special dinners? How about a calling tree in case one of us runs out of Metamucil, Depends, or GasX? Someone should be on call in case one of us falls and can't get up.

Will there be shuffleboard at the track? I'll bring my Parcheesi and Checkers.

I've arranged for an ample supply of Clappers so we can turn on the bathroom lights for those early morning 'library sessions'.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few things. My mind.... it's not so good.

Any further thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to take a nap.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go away kid, ya botha me. Over 30 ONLY in here.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eric96ser said:
It would only be you Chris, Greg, and Steve, in the "old man's club" :)
None of the Texas (OMG) Old Man Gang coming? Roffe, Hearn, Pickering, Shell Black? They're all OLD, especially Roffe. He wears funny sweaters.

C

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Well all I ever need is Rolaids, those rice cakes can pack a punch sometimes. Maybe we should pool together a fund for a on-call medic, that way when somebody goes down it can be handled quickly. Personally the first young punk that looks at me cross, gets a swift kick to the groin........ well I haven't stretched out lately.....maybe the knee....who am I kidding ankle shot!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring UNO, I'm pretty sure I could stay up late, like 9 or so if I drink a couple Red Bulls.

Travis E.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I guess I'm one of you old guys now that I am 30. I bet I can still show the kids how to party it up though :)

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
chriscar said:
How many -ahem- more mature fellers' will be attending?

Those young punks will be partying into the wee hours, spending all their money, since they have no responsibilities and live home with Mommy.

We need to get together and pool our limited resources and energy. Anyone up for Early Bird Special dinners? How about a calling tree in case one of us runs out of Metamucil, Depends, or GasX? Someone should be on call in case one of us falls and can't get up.

Will there be shuffleboard at the track? I'll bring my Parcheesi and Checkers.

I've arranged for an ample supply of Clappers so we can turn on the bathroom lights for those early morning 'library sessions'.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few things. My mind.... it's not so good.

Any further thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to take a nap.

C

Maybe for the old guys, you could have an AARP or senior's discount for the track & BBQ fee.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
djmayhem said:
Maybe for the old guys, you could have an AARP or senior's discount for the track & BBQ fee.
Could you cut the kernels off the corn for me? Dentures are a bitch. Oh, and if there are ribs, I'll need you to cut the meat for me too.

Thanks
C

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
chriscar said:
Could you cut the kernels off the corn for me? Dentures are a bitch. Oh, and if there are ribs, I'll need you to cut the meat for me too.

Thanks
C
No one wants to hang out with a bunch of guys that smell like Bengay.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Depends

·
_______
2,170 Posts
chriscar said:
I wish I was going to the convention. If you pay my plane fare from Canada, I'll gum your food for you. Deal? :D

James

·
Bitter Old Man
2,623 Posts
I want to start an Over-40 thread and I'll be founding member.

Bonus-points for old-age meds, like blood pressure, blood thinners, rheumy relievers, etc.

·
-
3,560 Posts
30-year-old since last mizzle. In the hizzle.

Yo.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
yup.. i'll make sure i have my advil for arthritis, my Pepto for too much drinking, my Pepcid for the spicy food i know i'll eat (even though i shouldn't), and drinking stamina that will put the knee-biters to shame... good thing about age... EXPERIENCE...

oh yeah, Chris definitely down for the Early Bird at Picadilly Cafeteria... as long as they have teh jello i like!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts